In April 2011, Tablelands Futures Corporation organised and facilitated a public meeting to gather support for the ‘rebirth’ of the Atherton Chamber of Commerce. This was well attended and an interim executive committee was appointed during this meeting.
Tablelands Futures Corporation pledged 70 hours of administration support for the Atherton Chamber to assist with setting up the Chamber. The intent behind this was to assist in establishing governance, procedures, templates etc. to effectively run the organization and allow clear direction for the Committee members. Total hours contributed to date is at 45 hours.
- June 2011 Annual General Meeting
- Monthly members functions
- Development of website – athertonchamber.com.au
- Blue Print for the Bush grant funding to co-ordinate workshops on alternative funding
- 2011/12 69 Financial Members
- March 2012 Annual General Meeting
For more information regarding the Atherton Tablelands Chamber of Commerce, visit the website – www.athertonchamber.com.au.