Startup Weekend Tablelands is excited to be running a follow up event on Saturday 27th June.
You’re invited to come along from 10am to spend some time catching up on where you left off with your Startup Weekend project in May. If you don’t have one (since you weren’t at our inaugural SWT) we will be happy to discuss any new startup ideas you have.
We will be meeting at 10am at our old stomping grounds – Destiny Cafe, 49-57 Loder St, Atherton.
Program at a glance
Paul Flynn from PFR Business Solutions will be facilitating the event.
- 10:00 Meet and catchup over tea and biscuits
- 10:30-12:30 Mentoring help and facilitation from Paul Flynn. and other mentors Paul will provide group facilitation for the first session of assessment of where teams/individuals are in their business process and what mentoring help they might need immediately. The group will decide the format for the rest of the session.
- 12:30 Assess long term needs for future to support local entrepreneurs and small businesses
- 1:30 Event concludes with a BYO lunch
- The core team will be on-hand until 3:30pm to continue discussing your projects and we encourage everyone to stay on and collaborate. Free Wifi will also be available.
This event is 100% free thanks to a grant from Tablelands Regional Council.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call Christine (0419656247), George (0451534563)